The following terms and conditions apply to the Telstra Kids Grants program:
Telstra Kids Grant terms and conditions
1. If an application does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, it will be ruled invalid and withdrawn from consideration. Telstra Corporation Limited and its related bodies corporate ("Telstra") reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an application and to disqualify any application that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. To apply for a Telstra Kids Grant, applicants must accurately complete the Telstra Kids application form available online.
3. These terms and conditions are to be with the Telstra Kids Grants FAQs at www.telstrakidsfund.com before applications are submitted. Together they form the terms for the Telstra Kids Grant that apply to the applicant and the recipient of the Telstra Kids Grant.
5. Telstra Kids Grant applicants must meet the following criteria (eligibility criteria) at the time the applying for the Telstra Kids Grant and at the time the Telstra Kids Grant is to be given:
a. be a permanent Telstra Group employee; and
b. reside in Australia.
6. As the number of responses may be substantial, not every application that meets the eligibility criteria will necessarily receive a Telstra Kids Grant. The ultimate decision in relation to whom Telstra Kids Grants are given and the value of each grant is at the sole discretion of Telstra.
7. The applicant may apply for a ‘Make Your Own’ Telstra Kids Grants at the time of making an application: $1,200 including GST to be used to support a project or activity in Australia to help children aged 18 years or under to play or learn run by an Australian non-profit organisation.
8. The Make Your Own Grant:
a. will be paid as a direct deposit to the Australian non-profit listed in the application form;
b. must be used and applied solely for the purpose of the project listed in the application within 12 months after receipt.|
9. The Telstra Kids Grant recipient should use reasonable endeavours to acknowledge support of the Project by the Telstra Kids Grant. To acknowledge the Telstra Kids program's financial assistance for the Telstra Kids Grant, recipients may display the Telstra Foundation Limited logo or state in writing that the Telstra Kids Grants program has assisted with the funding of the project. The logo can be found at www.telstrakidsfund.com.
10. The grant recipient must not do or say anything or cause anyone to do or say anything that may prejudice, or be detrimental to or cause damage to the name and reputation of the Telstra Kids program or Telstra.
11. Grant recipients agree that Telstra and its related entities may promote and report on its support of the projects and Telstra Kids Grant recipients using information in the applications, the online reporting and completion stage form (including endorsements and appreciation messages), reports, and information and media (including photos and quotes) obtained from the grant recipients or available publically, to its partners, customers, employees, representatives and networks, and the community through internal and external communication channels, including but not limited to online, social media and Telstra store outlets.|
12. Telstra is not liable for any costs associated with submitting the application or Telstra Kids Grant recipient taking or using a Telstra Kids Grant.
13. To the extent permitted by law, Telstra is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the Telstra Kids Grants program, use of a Telstra Kids Grant, or participation in a program.
14. The Telstra Kids Grants program may be suspended, varied or terminated at any time without notice. Telstra may change the value of a Telstra Kids Grant or replace or vary a Telstra Kids Grant.